Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream Mix
The Frozen Bean Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream -Homemade Ice Cream Starter Mix - 21.1oz Can, Makes 4 quarts
EASY TO MAKE AT HOME: Make easy and delicious ice cream at home in your blender or in your own ice cream machine!
SIZE: 21.1oz can. Makes 4 quarts.
Certified Kosher and Halal
Made In USA
No Machine Method (Blender Required) – Makes 2 Cups
1. Pour 5 oz milk or water into a blender.
2. Add 80 g ( Cup) of mix and 300 g (2 cups) of ice into the blender.
3. Blend thoroughly until smooth.
4. Serve or freeze for 1 to 2 hours for firm texture
Traditional Machine Method – Makes 1 Quart
1. Add 16 oz whole milk or water to 1 heaping cup (150g) of mix.
2. Mix well (whisk or blend).
3. Pour into your home ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
*allergens: milk, soy
Tried every flavor of your ice cream mix and absolutely love everyone !!!! Your ice cream is our go to snack in our household ! It’s a great option for someone watching calories !!! Ten stars 👍will be back again definitely!!! Keep up the great work 😆
I've tried multiple flavors and make mine with 1\4cup milk and 1\4cup cream for a smoother consistency. Also added some banana .
The Belgian Chocolate Ice Cream Mix is amazing! Excellent!
This tastes like a Frosty! It was really easy to make with a whisk and my ice cream maker. The flavor is milky chocolate, and the texture is just like ice cream. I used 2%milk when I made it.