Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Mix
The Frozen Bean Vanilla Bean Ice Cream -Homemade Ice Cream Starter Mix - 21.1oz Can, Makes 4 quarts
EASY TO MAKE AT HOME: Make easy and delicious ice cream at home in your blender or in your own ice cream machine!
SIZE: 21.1oz can. Makes 4 quarts.
No Machine Method (Blender Required) – Makes 2 Cups
1. Pour 5 oz milk or water into a blender.
2. Add 80 g ( Cup) of mix and 300 g (2 cups) of ice into the blender.
3. Blend thoroughly until smooth.
4. Serve or freeze for 1 to 2 hours for firm texture
Traditional Machine Method – Makes 1 Quart
1. Add 16 oz whole milk or water to 1 heaping cup (150g) of mix.
2. Mix well (whisk or blend).
3. Pour into your home ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
Certified Kosher and Halal
Made in USA
*allergens: milk, soy
I just made some today for the first time using my Cuisinart ice cream maker. It was wonderful, creamy, easy and delicious. I need to order more to have on hand, definitely a keeper!
I love these products, and I can make drinks just as good as the high-priced coffee shops for a fraction of the price.
This is a really easy way to make vanilla ice cream. It was the right consistency and flavor. I would buy this again for sure!