Hot "Chocolate Soup" Brownies
HOT CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
You Will Need: Your favorite 18oz. brownie mix. 3 large eggs; water; vegetable oil. Hot Chocolate Brownies: 2 eggs; 1/4 cup water; 1/2 cup oil. 3 packets of the Frozen Bean Chocolate Soup Mix.
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. for metal and glass pan, 325 degrees F for dark or coated pan (Add 3-5 minutes for dark or coated pan. Brownie is done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge of pan comes out clean). Grease bottom of pan
- Mix: Empty your favorite brownie mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl.
- Add 3packets of the Frozen Bean Chocolate Soup Mix. Stir until well blended. Spread into greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake in center of over at 350 degrees F. following chart below. Cool completely in pan on wire rack before cutting and serving. High Altitude (Over 3,500 ft): Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. stir 2 tbsp flour into brownie mix. Mix according to the directions in step (2). Bake at 350 degrees F. 13 x 9 inch pan 21-23 min. Pan Size: 8 x 8 inch: 31-34 min (bake time); Pan size: 9 x 9 inch: 27-30 min. (bake time); Pan size: 13 x 9 inch: 21-23 min. (bake time).
- Cover and chill until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, & Twitter
Share your unique stories, recipes, and creations.#frozenbean