S’more Frozen Hot Chocolate Drink Recipe
THINGS YOU NEED
- Whipped Cream
- Fudge Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Chocolate Frosting
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Hershey’s Mini Chocolate Bars
- Pocky Sticks
- Graham Crackers
- Large and Mini Marshmallows
- S’mores Oreo (Regular Oreo are good as well)
- 5 oz Milk
- 1 bag (2.8 oz) of Frozen Bean Frozen Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 ½ cups of ice
Now let’s get cooking! Or in this case, blending.
- Pour 5 oz of milk into a blender, then pour entire bag (2.8 oz) of Frozen Bean Hot Chocolate mix in. Next, pour 1 ½ cups of ice over both the milk and the mix. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended drink into your favorite festive glass/cup.
- Next, with a spoon or a knife, spread a hefty layer of chocolate frosting around the rim of your glass/cup.
- Stick Hershey’s mini chocolate bars, as well as mini marshmallows across the entire layer of frosting.
- Then, place your drink in the freezer while we work on the s’more.
- Now let’s make the s’more, you know the drill! Stick a large marshmallow onto a skewer and roast it over a flame.
- Next, crack a graham cracker in half and place the roasted marshmallow in between the two halves along with two Hershey’s mini chocolate pieces.
- Now that we are done making the s’more, grab your drink from the freezer and top it o with whipped cream.
- Drizzle both chocolate fudge and caramel on top of the whipped cream.
- Next, add your s’more, Oreo S’mores, Kisses, and Pocky sticks all as garnishes. Lastly, sprinkle some crushed graham crackers on top of everything.
- Voila, your creation is complete! Take a picture and show us how it turned out, and most importantly, enjoy!